Healthy marriages are intentional. No marriage is perfect, and every marriage can be improved.
Marriage Encounter Weekend
Marriage Encounter offers a weekend experience designed to give married couples the opportunity to learn a technique of loving communication that they can use for the rest of their lives. It’s a chance to look deeply into their relationship with each other and with God. It’s a time to share their feelings, hopes and dreams with each other.
For the schedule of upcoming Marriage Encounter weekends in our area or nearby, click here.
Better Marriages Conferences
Marriage Conferences are an opportunity for couples of all ages and stages of relationship to:
– deepen their relationship
– rekindle the spark
– build new relational skills
– attend educational seminars
– listen to exciting keynote speakers
– give & receive support
– develop new, bonding friendships
– experience a fun couple getaway
– celebrate their relationship
For more information on tickets, locations, dates and further questions please visit their website at www.bettermarriages.org
Family Life “Weekend To Remember”
This conference will equip you with biblical truths along with practical tools to enable you to:
– Identify the five most common threats to oneness in your marriage.
– Embrace your spouse as God’s perfect gift to you.
– Explore the four elements needed for the most satisfying sexual relationship.
– Develop a personal vision and purpose for your marriage and family.
A “Weekend To Remember” will also:
– Provide you with the unique opportunity to get away from the distractions of life to focus on one another.
– Motivate you to take your marriage to the next level.
– Help you develop a real and relevant plan for your family.
– Reinforce the importance that your marriage has on the physical, emotional and spiritual life of you, your spouse, and your family.
Full-time/senior pastors attend FREE, and group rates are available.
To find locations and dates of conferences near you please visit their website at www.familylife.com
* The Weekend To Remember Seminar is a condensed version of the Conference, containing eight of the twelve sessions. Seminars begin Friday evening and conclude Saturday evening. Weekend To Remember Conferences begin Friday evening and conclude Sunday afternoon.
Christian Couples Retreat
This retreat has become an annual tradition for many Virginia couples. Led by Pastor Eddie Pope (White Oak Grove Missionary Church in Dry Fork, VA) and Pastor Glenn Faulkner (White Oak Fork Baptist Church in Virgilina, VA), for over 10 years, the weekend is filled with love, laughter and learning.
Roanoke Marriage Enrichment
“Keeping the home fires burning, one marriage, one family at a time!”
Are you married or engaged? The FLAME Marriage Enrichment Program is just for you!
FLAME is designed to increase understanding between husbands and wives.
You are invited to have your marriage positively affected by coming to a FLAME meeting. For more information, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Potential Events or Resources for you:
The Marriage Adventure
Smart Marriages Website
10 Great Dates
Various Marriage Retreats
The Marriage Encounter